Sunday, April 17, 2011

A few photos of my last two weeks...

SWISS Nite at YWAM Lausanne...cheese and chocolate fondue...yummy!  Do you like my Swiss YWAM shirt?

D.T.S.  Photo scavenger hunt in Lausanne  Yup, that's me on the left...

 The english speaking group in front of the Lausanne Cathedral.  The Cathedral's courtyard overlooks the beautiful city of Lausanne. 

Our group doing a small skit about DTS.  I actually had to speak ilokano for the skit...tried to anyway.  no one understood so it really didn't matter what I said. =)

The Chalet at YWAM Lausanne.  It use to be an old golf resort until 1969 when Loren and Darlene Cunningham stepped in faith to turn it into a training center for young people from all over the world. It's a great place.

There's many more to come...stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. You look like you're having so much fun! I miss you! I'll email you a little later on today. Maile & Lexi say "hi". *big hug*

    ReplyDelete